sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2019

Espanha e Portugal




I am a Portuguese woman and I have lived in Spain for a few months; very quickly, I was able to understand Spanish because I loved the country and the people. Due to the sympathy I felt, I became able to speak Spanish very quickly, but the Spaniards, when they come to Portugal, don’t want to speak Portuguese. They remain in Portugal because they love the Portuguese hospitality and because the Portuguese generally speak their language.

Quite often I think that the Spaniards are still under the influence of the ancient rivalries between Portugal and Spain and that’s why they don’t want to learn Portuguese.
I have talked with Americans and people from other countries who have been to Spain and all such people clearly asserted that the Portuguese are nicer and friendlier than the Spaniards.
Time ago, I helped an American who had had a road accident in Spain; he had been with his daughter several hours on the road and nobody had helped him.
I stopped and took them to Portugal, even when my route was in the opposite sense. He told me that he had asked for help but everybody refused to help!
We were precisely entering Portuguese territory when he cried out: “Home sweet home! Spain, never again!” 





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML